Industrial Boiler Tube Services in Kansas City, MO & St. Joseph, KS
The structural integrity and condition of the tubes in a boiler are critical to the overall performance and efficiency of the system. After years of use, corrosion, heat, and water impurities can cause deterioration of the tubes, leading to cracks, leaks, pitting, scale accumulation, and more. Regularly inspecting and servicing boiler tubes can help you stay ahead of these problems and prevent downtime at your facility.
At North Point Boiler and Combustion, we offer a full range of services for industrial and commercial boilers, including tube inspections, maintenance, retubing, and more. Our highly qualified, expert technicians can help with all your boiler needs, from design and installation to boiler-burner retrofits. We serve businesses throughout the Kansas City area, including St. Joseph, MO, Lawrence, KS, and Topeka, KS.
For more information about our tubing services for industrial boilers in Kansas City or St. Joseph, call (816) 673-3912 today or contact us online.
Boiler Tube Inspections & Maintenance in KS & MO
As a central part of the heat exchange system, boiler tubes are subjected to extremely high pressures, temperatures, and mechanical stresses. Regular inspections, cleaning, and maintenance of the boiler, tubes, tube sheet, and related systems helps to catch critical problems early and prevent unnecessary failures. At North Point Boiler, we offer convenient service contracts that provide all the maintenance required for your boiler on a yearly basis. Our preventative maintenance contracts are cost-effective and offer several benefits, including:
- Lower energy costs – A well-maintained boiler will use less energy, keeping your operating costs as low as possible.
- Less downtime – A thorough inspection of your boiler, tubes, and tube sheet can identify problems early and allow them to be repaired before they cause downtime and lost productivity at your facility.
- Fewer service calls – With proper cleaning, adjustments, and servicing, your boiler can operate more reliably, reducing service calls and unnecessary repairs.
- Longer service life – A boiler that is properly serviced on a regular basis will be more dependable and last longer than equipment that receives only the minimum amount of attention.
We service boilers from all leading manufacturers, including Bryant, Cleaver-Brooks, Murray Mechanical, Weil-McLain, and many others.
Boiler Retubing & Tube Replacement
When the tubes in your boiler are no longer serviceable, retubing or tube replacement may be a viable option. For many boilers, this can add years of useful service life at a fraction of the cost to design and build a new system. At North Point Boiler, we offer retubing and tube replacement services for fire-tube boilers, water-tube boilers, flash boilers, superheaters, and more. Our experts are ASME and National Board R Stamp certified, and we have all the equipment required for tube and tube sheet repairs, such as tube expanders, rollers, and end polishers. Our retubing process includes:
- Full boiler inspection – Our experts inspect the boiler, tubes, and tube sheet, looking for cracks, pitting, and other damage. Our specialized procedures like ultrasonic testing and dye penetrant testing can find even well-hidden damage, ensuring reliable repairs.
- Tube removal – Tubes and tube ends will be removed from the boiler and any damage to the tube sheet or pressure vessel will be repaired.
- Tube installation – Our experts will install new tubes in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications. We have the ability to cut, bend, roll, and bead tubes as required to meet the needs of the installation.
- Boiler testing and performance verification – Once the tubes are installed and all repairs are complete, our team will verify the boiler’s performance with hydro-testing and other methods to ensure it is operating properly and that there are no leaks or other problems.
We also offer complete boiler repair and installation, as well as 24-hour emergency service. Contact us today for boiler retubing and replacement in the Kansas City area!
Schedule Boiler Tube Services in Kansas City, MO
For quality, professional boiler tube services in the Kansas City area, look no further than our experts at North Point Boiler.
Contact us today at (816) 673-3912 to schedule a consultation! We serve commercial buildings in Kansas City, St. Joseph, Topeka, Lawrence, Omaha, Warrensburg, Sedalia, and the surrounding areas.