Industrial Boiler Tube Replacement in Kansas City, MO
After years of service, an industrial boiler may start showing signs of leaks, corrosion, or other damage in the boiler tubes. When this happens, a boiler tube replacement, or retubing, is a cost-effective way to restore the performance and efficiency of the boiler while extending its service life.
At North Point Boiler & Combustion, we offer complete boiler tube replacement services, as well as tube repairs and boiler replacements. We feature ASME and National Board “R” Stamp certified technicians that can provide a full range of boiler repairs and service, including pressure vessel repairs. Our company serves industrial and commercial facilities throughout the Kansas City area, including St. Joseph, Lawrence, and Topeka, KS.
To learn more about our boiler tube replacement services, call North Point Boiler today at (816) 673-3912 or contact us online.
Boiler Tube Replacement in Kansas City
Because boiler tubes are in constant contact with water and extreme heat, cracks, pitting, corrosion, and metal fatigue are a pervasive problem, eventually leading to the need for a full boiler tube replacement. At North Point Boiler, we have the equipment and experience to handle boiler tube replacements on fire-tube boilers, water-tube boilers, flexible-tube boilers, and more. Our process includes:
- Boiler inspection – Our experts will inspect the boiler, boiler tubes, and tube sheet, noting any damage and determining the best method for tube replacement.
- Tube removal – The damaged boiler tubes will be cut and removed from the boiler, and any damage to the tube sheet will be repaired.
- Tube installation – New tubes will be cut to size, bent if required, and inserted into the tube sheet. The ends will be rolled and expanded to secure the tube in place, then a second roll will ensure a good seal between the tube and the tube sheet.
- Testing – Once all the tubes have been replaced, the boiler will undergo hydrostatic testing to ensure it can withstand full operational pressure without leaking.
We also offer tube repairs if the damage is limited to only a few tubes, as well as boiler replacement for systems that are no longer cost-effective to repair.
Contact our team today to receive an estimate for boiler tube replacements in Kansas City, Manhattan, Omaha, or Warrensburg.
The Benefits of Boiler Retubing
Retubing an existing boiler in an industrial or commercial facility is a great way to:
- Extend its service life
- Postpone a full boiler replacement
- Restore optimum performance and efficiency
- Avoid unnecessary downtime
- Keep costs as low as possible
We service gas, oil, and coal-fired boilers from all the top manufacturers, include Cleaver-Brooks, Weil-McLain, Murray Mechanical, Bryan, and more.
Contact us today to learn more the benefits of boiler retubing for your Missouri business.
Call Today for Industrial Boiler Tube Replacement in MO & KS
Would you like to stop leaks and return your boiler to full efficiency? Contact North Point Boiler today for a boiler tube replacement in Kansas City or the surrounding areas. Our technicians are available 24/7 for all your boiler service needs.
Give us a call today at (816) 673-3912 or contact us online to schedule boiler services in Kansas or Missouri today!