Industrial Boiler Installation in Kansas City, MO & St. Joseph, KS
If you need commercial boiler installation in the Kansas City and St. Joseph areas, choose North Point Boiler and Combustion for the job. Our team is equipped to perform thorough planning and professional installation required for you to get the most out of your new industrial boiler. We’ll handle the entire process, whether you need a basic “boiler in a box” system or a complex, multi-phase boiler installation.
For design-build commercial boiler installation services in Kansas and Missouri, please contact North Point Boiler today.
Phase I of Boiler Installation: Design
Every building has different heating needs. To ensure your new or replacement boiler operates as expected, the system must be designed meticulously to suit the application objectives, limitations of the boiler room, and requisite building codes.
The union-certified engineers and designers at North Point Boiler are highly qualified to design a suitable boiler system for your building. We follow rules of thumb as an initial guideline, but then we painstakingly calculate every component and function your heating system requires. In short, we ensure efficient fuel supply and combustion, safe ventilation, correct boiler spacing, and adequate system piping, with no element overlooked in the process.
Phase II of Boiler Installation: Sizing
Analyzing your building’s heating load is an important step in the boiler installation process. After all, over-sizing can cause short-cycling, which increases wear and tear. On the other hand, under-sizing makes it difficult for the boiler to keep up on the coldest days.
Our engineers carefully measure your building’s heating requirements and calculate the corresponding Btu requirement. Then, we size the burners, system loops, combustion air and venting systems, and other components to precisely match virtually any heating load.
Phase III of Boiler Installation: Piping
The safety and efficiency of your commercial boiler rely heavily on the piping system. The pipes, fuel lines, and connections must be made of the proper materials. Then, safety valves—including a pressure reducing valve, feed stop valve, and check valve—must be present in case of faulty operation.
You can trust the North Point Boiler team to follow building codes and requirements when piping your boiler room. After all, your heating system’s performance and safety are our top priorities.
Phase IV of Boiler Installation: System Setup
With the designs and calculations complete, the final step is to bring everything together in a professional installation. In general, here’s what the boiler setup process entails:
- Level the boiler: Once we determine a suitable location for the boiler, our team adjusts the legs to ensure the equipment sits level. A plum boiler is essential for trouble-free operation.
- Install the burner: The burner is set in place, and the locking screws are tightened.
- Connect the burner: Gas piping, wiring, and gas train components are installed next. These must be installed onsite using the components included with the burner. After the wires are connected, the proper gas pressure is established.
- Connect the piping: Inlet and outlet water pipes circulate hot water around the building and return it for reheating.
- Connect the venting: Different burners require unique venting solutions. We’ll make sure your setup has the correct ventilation as required by code.
- Power the boiler: Your system needs wiring for power, controls, and grounding. We’ll hook up the electrical components of your boiler to ensure safe, proper operation.
Schedule Industrial Boiler Installation in KS & MO
Whether you oversee a hospital or power plant in Kansas City, or you operate a gas refinery or chemical plant in St. Joseph, North Point Boiler is here to carefully assess your boiler equipment’s size, efficiency, and piping needs. Let us put our expertise to use for you, and you’ll maximize the performance of your investment as a result!
To learn more about our industrial boiler services, or to schedule installation services, please contact us today. We serve commercial buildings in Kansas City, St. Joseph, Topeka, Lawrence, Omaha, Warrensburg, Sedalia, and the surrounding areas.